Its time to build transit that moves all Pennsylvanians! Rally planned in Harrisburg on June 29th!
Transit can be transformational for Pennsylvania. But the clock is running out for PA’s transit riders, workers, and systems. The state’s major transit funding bill is set to expire in 2022. Without decisive action, PA will lose the transit systems that fuel our economy and connect us to life’s essentials. Don’t leave PA waiting for the bus!
Join transit riders and workers from all across PA at this Harrisburg rally to say the time is NOW for increased investment in public transit. We’re tired of layoffs, service cuts and fare hikes! We want frequent, affordable, high-quality transit that can transform our lives.
TRANSIT FOR ALL PA! RALLY & DAY OF ACTION
PA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING
501 N 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA 17120
11-1 pm Gather and Legislative Visits
1pm – Speakers and Rally on the Capitol Steps
2pm – Legislative Visits
Rides to Harrisburg are being planned from
– State College
Sign up here to join the Transit for All PA! rally on June 29th. Be sure to note if you need a ride from these cities, if you need to be picked up along the way, or if you want to share your ride.
How can you help with the Transit for All PA! campaign?
- Sign your organization on to the Transit for All PA! platform! 75+ organizations, unions, businesses and politicians have signed on from all across the state. Your organization should be the to support an ambitious vision for public transit in our state!
- RSVP to join the rally planning call on June 15th, 7-8:30pm! If we’re going to pull this off, there’s a lot of planning work to do! Join this meeting on the 15th to help make this a success.
- Volunteer to help phone bank! We’re calling transit riders throughout the state to build energy and turnout for the rally on June 29th!
- Join the core planning team for our weekly meeting on Mondays at 1pm. RSVP here
- Confirm you will attend the Rally on the 29th and share the Facebook event with your people!